Current Job Opportunities
IFC are keen to hear from experienced consultants who are interested in either full time or associate employment basis. We are currently looking for consultants with business analysis, fileplan or cost justification experience in the field of document/records and knowledge management. Candidates with background of working in Central and Local Government in EDRM is of particular interest.
Information Governance and Information Records Management Consultants Job Ref: IFC/IRMG1005
In-Form Consult (IFC) are currently looking for junior, senior and principle Information Governance and Information Records Management consultants to join a leading information management consultancy firm. You must have Document Management, Records Management, Information Management and Information Governance experience.
IFC works with and for, large corporate businesses, local and central government, not-for-profit organisations and educational institutes in both the UK and overseas. As a result of our growth, we need to recruit a number of experienced consultants to join projects being led by some of the most respected individuals in the industry.
The core skills needed include:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in delivering EDRM/ECM solutions
- Experience working on the design, implementation and support of Information management solutions
- Cross sector experience in for example, Local/Central Government, Healthcare, Financial Services, Energy or Pharmaceuticals
- Project Management exposure with proven ability to meet deliverable deadlines
- Delivering subject matter workshops
- Communication with senior management and staff to offer advice and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and report preparation
The following skills would be a bonus:
- SharePoint (development or architecture)
- BI (Business Intelligence), Data Management, MDM (Master Data Management) or Data Analytics
- Information Governance knowledge
- A grounding in IT
There is flexibility with regard to the tasks you undertake and where you work as the client is a consultancy.
Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience.
Business Development Executives Job Ref: IFC/BDE1021
We are looking for Business Development Executives who will be responsible for identifying leads and opportunities from new and existing accounts.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing client relationships
- Following up email campaigns with phone calls
- Making outbound calls to obtain new business and to explain service/product offerings
- Supporting all marketing activities
- Telesales experience
- IT literate with desirable Information Management knowledge
- A self-motivated leader with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication, listening and telephone-based sales skills
- Have the confidence to sell to any level of decision maker
- Experience in account management and development
- To manage a pipeline and forecast accurately on weekly/ monthly basis
- Have a proven track record.
You will receive a competitive salary and commission based on a structure scheme. We have various opportunities on a temporary, permanent and contract basis. You need to be ambitious, hard-working with the desire to succeed and develop your skills. Click here to apply for this position.
Interim Support Consultant Job Ref: IFC/ISC1003
The requirement is for experienced consultants with knowledge of implementation of ECM/EDRMS tools into medium and large enterprises in the Government, Health and Financial Services sectors.
Knowledge Management Consultant Job Ref: IFC/KMC1004
The requirement is for experienced consultants with expertise of implementation in knowledge management solutions into medium and large enterprises in the Government, Health and Financial Services sectors.
Successful candidates will need to provide documentation confirming their right to work in the UK as specified by the Home Office under laws to prevent illegal working. If you require further information call +44 (0)8456 80 40 47 or email us at email@example.com.