IFC has operated as a boutique consultancy historically, however since being recognised as a business with huge potential the senior management team have decided to accelerate the growth. Hence, we want to recruit a number of junior consultants to join our delivery practice and work alongside Senior/Principal Consultants who are some of the most respected individuals in the industry.
The successful candidates will pursue a personal development plan covering subject matter expertise, delivery, business development and management.
In-Form Consult (IFC) is currently looking for Junior Information Governance and Information Records Management consultants to join a leading information management consultancy firm. You must hold a degree or post-graduate qualification in the information management field. This could be in information systems management, data science and analytics or other relating disciplines.
IFC is a leading independent information management consultancy that helps businesses transform enterprise wide information into a powerful business asset. IFC works with large corporate businesses, local and central government, not-for-profit organisations and educational institutes in both the UK and overseas.
The core skills for development include:
- Design, implementation and support of Information management solutions
- Cross sector experience in Local/Central Government, Not-for-Profit, Healthcare, Financial Services and Energy
- Project Management
- Delivering subject matter workshops
- Communication with senior management and staff to offer advice and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and report writing
- New business and account development
Candidate interests in the below would be a bonus:
- Microsoft SharePoint (development or architecture)
- BI (Business Intelligence), Data Management, MDM (Master Data Management) or Data Analytics
- Information Governance
- A grounding in IT
The role is office based in Watford however, where client engagements require on-site presence then there will be travel. All expenses are covered.
To apply for a vacancy, send your CV, job reference (where applicable) and a short description of the skills and experience you have which you feel are relevant to the position to email@example.com.