360 Recruitment Consultant
In-Form Consult (IFC) works with and for, large corporate businesses, local and central government, not-for-profit organisations and educational institutes in both the UK and overseas.
We are looking to recruit a part-time 360 Recruitment Consultant to help further develop our recruitment division. We are open to discussion around hours, and for the right candidate there may be some homeworking available.
This exciting opportunity for a 360 Recruitment Consultant is in a vibrant and growing business in Watford. Because we are very well known and respected in our sector, calls to prospective clients are usually welcomed.
You will need to have a minimum of a couple of years’ experience in recruitment sales and resourcing, preferably in Information Management, Records Management, IT or another similar, technology stream.
Reporting directly to the MD, you will work as part of a dynamic and experienced sales team but initially as the only recruiter. You will be supported by a motivated and happy head office team, and will be able to call upon a highly experienced resourcing specialist if you need to.
Initially, you will focus on interim/contract opportunities but will be happy to work on permanent vacancies as well. You will also have responsibility for recruiting permanent technical consultants to join our team, and for staffing internal delivery projects.
Our core strategy for the business includes the development of a recruitment division. Therefore, a very real opportunity to create an opportunity for personal satisfaction and wealth.
What you will do:
- Meet and exceed KPIs and revenue target
- Have an active Client facing role
- Create and manage recruitment opportunities, specifically for mid to senior level vacancies
- Work closely with the Marketing team to implement programmes for specific sectors
- Be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle
- Work with Practice Heads to grow our permanent consulting staff and resource client projects
- Support with building and managing a resourcing team the team
What you possess:
- Recruitment/account management experience
- Sales and Account Management skills
- Strong technical and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Knowledge of the Charity, Oil/Gas, Financial, Health and Government sectors will be a distinct advantage
- A minimum of one years’ experience technical recruitment experience
- Maturity and a strong desire to succeed
- High work ethic
- Degree qualified – preferred but not essential
- Fluent English is a pre-requisite
This is probably one of the most exciting opportunities available today for an experienced technical recruiter. It is a rare and genuine chance to build and deliver a recruitment business within a highly respected consultancy, to influence future direction while delivering personal satisfaction.
Please note, you must have permission to live and work in the UK.
Please click apply to send CVs and a cover email.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Salary: Basic (£20-30K) plus commission yielding OTE (£40k+)
To apply for a vacancy, send your CV, job reference (where applicable) and a short description of the skills and experience you have which you feel are relevant to the position to email@example.com.