Information Governance and Information Records Management Consultants
Job Ref: IFC/IRMG1005
In-Form Consult (IFC) are currently looking for junior, senior and principle Information Governance and Information Records Management consultants to join a leading information management consultancy firm. You must have Document Management, Records Management, Information Management and Information Governance experience.
IFC works with and for, large corporate businesses, local and central government, not-for-profit organisations and educational institutes in both the UK and overseas. As a result of our growth, we need to recruit a number of experienced consultants to join projects being led by some of the most respected individuals in the industry.
The core skills needed include:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in delivering EDRM/ECM solutions
- Experience working on the design, implementation and support of Information management solutions
- Cross sector experience in for example, Local/Central Government, Healthcare, Financial Services, Energy or Pharmaceuticals
- Project Management exposure with proven ability to meet deliverable deadlines
- Delivering subject matter workshops
- Communication with senior management and staff to offer advice and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and report preparation
The following skills would be a bonus:
- SharePoint (development or architecture)
- BI (Business Intelligence), Data Management, MDM (Master Data Management) or Data Analytics
- Information Governance knowledge
- A grounding in IT
There is flexibility with regard to the tasks you undertake and where you work as the client is a consultancy.
Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience.
To apply for a vacancy, send your CV, job reference (where applicable) and a short description of the skills and experience you have which you feel are relevant to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.